la team Black Player [BP] Index du Forum
Home - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Profil - Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés - Connexion

Obama: We Carry On, We Finish The Race Target=

la team Black Player [BP] Index du Forum -> General -> blabla
Auteur Message
dagnarabi
Modérateur

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:38 (2016) Sujet du message: Obama: We Carry On, We Finish The Race Target= Répondre en citant

Obama: We Carry On, We Finish The Race Target= > urlin.us/2bxyq

Im,,,,sure,,,,he,,,,didnt,,,,think,,,,anything,,,,of,,,,it,,,,,to,,,,say,,,,the,,,,least&RACISTgot,,,,insulted,,,,by,,,,a,,,,racist,,,,and,,,,no,,,,one,,,,recognized,,,,her?,,,,Michelle,,,,was,,,,free,,,,to,,,,tell,,,,that,,,,lady,,,,who,,,,asked,,,,for,,,,help,,,,that,,,,she,,,,was,,,,the,,,,First,,,,Lady,,,,and,,,,felt,,,,it,,,,was,,,,both,,,,racist,,,,and,,,,beneath,,,,her,,,,to,,,,help,,,,a,,,,white,,,,personBut,,did,,the,,shyster,,salesman,,forget,,to,,tell,,you,,about,,that,,part,,of,,the,,story?,,When,,he,,told,,you,,that,,you,,do,,not,,have,,the,,right,,to,,speak,,of,,the,,matterBill,,says:,,December,,18,,,2014,,at,,10:52,,am,,moochelle&&&&.at,,5,,foot,,11,,inches,,tall???,,do,,doubt,,she,,is,,a,,very,,small,,(minded),,individualLynn,,says:,,December,,17,,,2014,,at,,12:31,,pm,,No,,one,,would,,expect,,to,,see,,a,,First,,Lady,,who,,is,,a,,notorious,,profligate,,spender,,shopping,,in,,Target,,,Aft,,er,,all!,,Where,,were,,her,,Secret,,Service,,Guard,,after,,all?,,That,,shopper,,shouldnt,,evenhave,,been,,able,,to,,get,,near,,her!,,Gomez,,says:,,December,,18,,,2014,,at,,4:01,,am,,Yes,,where,,was,,the,,Secret,,Service,,men?,,Allen,,says:,,December,,17,,,2014,,at,,12:23,,pm,,The,,woman,,needed,,help,,and,,she,,asked,,a,,tall,,person,,for,,assistance,,,that,,is,,not,,racismI,,,tell,,,this,,,story,,,,,,I,,,mean,,,,even,,,as,,,the,,,first,,,lady,,,,,,during,,,that,,,wonderfully,,,publicized,,,trip,,,I,,,took,,,to,,,Target,,,,not,,,highly,,,disguised,,,,the,,,only,,,person,,,who,,,came,,,up,,,to,,,me,,,in,,,the,,,store,,,was,,,a,,,woman,,,who,,,asked,,,me,,,to,,,help,,,her,,,take,,,something,,,off,,,a,,,shelfAllen,,says:,,June,,12,,,2015,,at,,5:14,,pm,,Shes,,pig,but,,she,,squeals,,racism,,,instead,,of,,oink.Cant,,get,,anything,,right,can,,she?,,The,,Obamas,,gave,,their,,People,,interview,,shortly,,before,,setting,,off,,for,,a,,17-day,,vacation,,in,,HawaiiSadly,,,whoever,,wrote,,this,,article,,didnt,,do,,a,,very,,good,,job,,and,,whoever,,believes,,that,,this,,is,,true,,,as,,it,,is,,presented,,here,,may,,need,,to,,think,,about,,looking,,into,,this,,further,,before,,they,,make,,comments,,out,,of,,ignoranceHe,,,just,,,gave,,,me,,,the,,,keysSherry,,says:,,December,,17,,,2014,,at,,11:31,,am,,Sometimes,,people,,actually,,need,,helpWatch,,,and,,,forward,,,this,,,video,,,everywhere(AP,,Photo/Hassan,,Ammar),,But,,,despite,,not,,being,,able,,to,,say,,with,,complete,,and,,utter,,confidence,,the,,identities,,of,,Gog,,and,,Magog,,,there,,are,,some,,elements,,surrounding,,Ezekiel,,that,,Laurie,,said,,he,,is,,most,,confident,,aboutJeremiah,,,49:2327,,,pledges,,,judgment,,,upon,,,Damascus,,,,pro-,,,claiming,,,that,,,it,,,has,,,become,,,helpless,,,and,,,that,,,a,,,fire,,,will,,,be,,,kindled,,,in,,,its,,,wallsWhich,,,is,,,racism,,,or,,,something:&&Its,,an,,unfortunate,,conditioning,,due,,to,,the,,fact,,that,,this,,is,,still,,a,,white,,dominated,,societyThey,,,are,,,President,,,and,,,First,,,Lady:o),,,Jacqueline,,,says:,,,December,,,22,,,,2014,,,at,,,6:26,,,pm,,,So,,,Michelle,,,OMichelle,,,didnt,,,say,,,the,,,woman,,,asking,,,for,,,help,,,was,,,a,,,racistMR,,,,OBAMA,,,,,IT,,,,IS,,,,NOT,,,,A,,,,RACIAL,,,,MATTERCharles,,says:,,December,,17,,,2014,,at,,5:26,,pm,,Amazing,,isnt,,it?,,Im,,white,,,6,,foot,,2,,inch,,,and,,Ive,,never,,been,,offended,,when,,someone,,whatever,,race,,asked,,for,,a,,handTheodore,,,says:,,,December,,,18,,,,2014,,,at,,,12:07,,,pm,,,In,,,order,,,to,,,understand,,,this,,,kind,,,of,,,ignorance,,,you,,,must,,,know,,,the,,,purpose,,,its,,,servingLiberals,,,,,those,,,,who,,,,have,,,,rejected,,,,the,,,,word,,,,of,,,,God,,,,,and,,,,God,,,,,Himself,,,,,are,,,,blinded,,,,by,,,,satanEntertainmentSpider-Man,,,,creator,,,,Stan,,,,Lee,,,,says,,,,next,,,,Comic-Con,,,,his,,,,lastEagles,,,,of,,,,Death,,,,Metal,,,,disinvited,,,,from,,,,French,,,,rock,,,,fests,,,,over,,,,frontmans,,,,comments,,,,on,,,,MuslimsSir,,,,Mix-A-Lots,,,,got,,,,Blake,,,,Livelys,,,,back,,,,,defends,,,,actresss,,,,use,,,,of,,,,lyric,,,,in,,,,Instagram,,,,postShe,,,said,,,,Can,,,you,,,reach,,,on,,,that,,,shelf,,,and,,,hand,,,me,,,the,,,detergent?,,,I,,,kid,,,you,,,not!,,,(Applause),,,And,,,the,,,only,,,thing,,,she,,,said,,,,I,,,reached,,,up,,,because,,,she,,,was,,,short,,,,and,,,I,,,reached,,,up,,,and,,,pulled,,,it,,,down,,,,and,,,she,,,said,,,,Well,,,,you,,,didnt,,,have,,,to,,,make,,,it,,,look,,,so,,,easy!,,,That,,,was,,,my,,,interactionGeorge,,says:,,December,,18,,,2014,,at,,12:57,,pm,,Theres,,no,,black,,male,,my,,age,,,whos,,a,,professional,,,who,,hasnt,,come,,out,,of,,a,,restaurant,,and,,is,,waiting,,for,,their,,car,,and,,somebody,,didnt,,hand,,them,,their,,car,,keys,,,Bullsh!tBet,,on,,itPerchance,,,,he,,,,has,,,,his,,,,trusty,,,,blunderbuster,,,,and,,,,returned,,,,fire,,,,mortally,,,,wounding,,,,the,,,,intruderWhats,,,,the,,,,big,,,,deal?,,,,That,,,,she,,,,wasnt,,,,given,,,,the,,,,recognition,,,,she,,,,thinks,,,,she,,,,deserves??,,,,Dan,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,17,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,2:05,,,,pm,,,,Obama,,,,continually,,,,plays,,,,his,,,,Race,,,,Card,,,,,his,,,,accusation,,,,of,,,,Racism,,,,,and,,,,then,,,,screams,,,,that,,,,we,,,,owe,,,,,and,,,,must,,,,pay,,,,,and,,,,must,,,,worshipWe,,,can,,,add,,,fuel,,,to,,,the,,,racism,,,fire,,,from,,,both,,,sides,,,,that,,,doesnt,,,help,,,the,,,problem"While,,most,,of,,the,,events,,this,,year,,are,,student-led,,,we,,have,,also,,seen,,great,,support,,from,,administrators,,and,,community,,leaders."Read,,or,,Share,,this,,story:,,Most,,Popular,,Officials,,confirm,,woman,,found,,tied,,to,,tree,,was,,assaulted,,12k,,Shares,,Woman,,heads,,to,,hospital,,with,,shark,,still,,attached,,17k,,Shares,,Video,,shows,,woman,,missing,,on,,cruise,,fell,,overboard;,,Coast,,Guard,,joins,,search,,173k,,Shares,,Newborn,,bison,,euthanized,,after,,Yellowstone,,tourists,,put,,in,,SUV,,39k,,Shares,,Rancher,,kills,,North,,Dakota's,,first,,wolverine,,in,,over,,100,,years,,8.4k,,Shares,,EgyptAir,,flight,,goes,,off,,radar,,en,,route,,from,,Paris,,32k,,Shares,,That,,,,miserable,,,,face,,,,always,,,,looks,,,,like,,,,a,,,,clenched,,,,fist,,,,of,,,,hate!,,,,Seeing,,,,her,,,,is,,,,like,,,,looking,,,,through,,,,a,,,,dirty,,,,window,,,,into,,,,a,,,,fithy,,,,room!,,,,PITIFUL!,,,,Louise,,,,Rylee,,,,says:,,,,December,,,,18,,,,,2014,,,,at,,,,3:35,,,,pm,,,,Wow!,,,,I,,,,am,,,,573,,,,,female,,,,and,,,,caucasianLaura,,,says:,,,September,,,2,,,,2015,,,at,,,3:38,,,am,,,Michelle,,,Obama,,,is,,,the,,,most,,,racist,,,person,,,Ive,,,ever,,,knownGreg,,says:,,December,,18,,,2014,,at,,11:41,,am,,Michelle,,Os,,comments,,concerning,,the,,Target,,trip,,did,,not,,specifically,,mention,,racism,,,however,,,they,,were,,made,,during,,a,,discussion,,on,,racism,,and,,,as,,such,,,imply,,that,,she,,thought,,it,,was,,racistTara,,,says:,,,December,,,17,,,,2014,,,at,,,12:58,,,pm,,,Michelle,,,is,,,just,,,upset,,,that,,,this,,,person,,,didnt,,,recognize,,,herThe,,,Obamas,,,are,,,,,,excuses,,,for,,,human,,,beings,,,and,,,it,,,was,,,a,,,sad,,,day,,,for,,,this,,,country,,,when,,,they,,,reached,,,the,,,White,,,HouseDebra,,,says:,,,December,,,17,,,,2014,,,at,,,11:31,,,am,,,I,,,have,,,never,,,heard,,,such,,,bull,,,in,,,my,,,life f5880b0734

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 03:38 (2016) Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet la team Black Player [BP] Index du Forum -> General -> blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Powered by phpBB © 2001,2003 phpBB GroupTraduction par : phpBB-fr.com. Black_Xire logo © 2004 BaRiMzI. All images except original subSilver images are property/trademarks of RiMzInK.com. Black_Xire made by BaRiMzI